This Week I Hate

Sunday, October 29, 2006

This week I've been thinking...

If I had a body to dispose of, one of the places I'd consider is the middle of a big roundabout. There's one near here that is fairly densely covered with shrubs and trees, and I bet not many people actually go on it. Maybe a council worker once a year, just to prune things back a bit and maybe pick up a bit of litter? I suppose the problem with it is that the body would, inevitably, one day be discovered and there would undoubtedly be a small fibre from my jumper in the mouth of the victim that is distinctive of that particular clothing manufactuer and after a Crimewatch appeal my family recognise the jumper and say 'Hey, Percy, you've got one of those jumpers!' and I would have to go and be 'elimminated' from the investigation, only for them to discover that my DNA matches that from the small spec of saliva that was on the victims trousers, when I had involuntarily dribbled as I struggled to man-handle the body out of my car, over the road and onto the roundabout.

Hmm...on second thoughts, maybe I should just go back to the weighted, sealed barrel, middle of the ocean plan.

4 Comments:

  • Oh God, was the comment you removed from me? I always worry. You know, that 'morning after the night before' syndrome...

    By Blogger P., at 9:18 pm  

  • Ha! No, not you P. Some other gobshite ;o)

    By Blogger Percy Herbert, at 11:02 pm  

  • *places bricks in barrel*

    Still on for that day trip to France though, yeah?

    By Blogger Percy Herbert, at 11:26 pm  

  • Some other gobshite

    Dammit. There I was imagining I was a one off.

    By Blogger P., at 12:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home