This Week I Hate

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Norfolk Pub Opening Times

5.30pm, returning from a 'day out' on our 'relaxing' break. Before battling with the problems associated with trying to cook a meal in a tent, in hurricane force winds, a pint is in order. Maybe two.

One problem - the pub's shut. It's nearly six o'clock in the evening! This is prime fucking pint time!

I thought they stopped all that in the 80s sometime. They did where I live. Mind you, I don't live in the middle of bloody no where, where they seem to do what the fuck they like. Must be nice.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger NT, at 1:34 pm  

  • Having a good holiday?

    By Blogger Lizzie, at 2:57 pm  

  • I have to confess that these are hates built up over the holiday, which, I returned from last Wednesday.

    I'm pretty much done with the holiday hates now though, once I've vented about the fucking toilets.

    By Blogger Percy Herbert, at 4:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home