This Week I Hate

Monday, May 08, 2006

Students

On two occasions already today a student has managed to block my way up a staircase. That's one student on each occassion, each blocking a whole staircase. How do they manage it? Neither was particularly fat. Predictably, they were both using their mobiles. Which is fine, but why do they have to stand in the middle of the fucking way of everyone while they're arranging their next pint of snakebite?

Another student, spotted on the same walk around the campus, had the strangest pair of 'scruffy jeans' I've seen. Now, I realise this is going to make me sound like an aging, out-of-touch-with-the-kids, miserable git, but I don't really care. A three inch gap separated the waist band from the rest of his jeans, with only two thin pieces of material holding it all together. You could see his ass, basically. My first thought was 'what happens if he catches them on something?' He would, presumably, become jeans-less. And it would serve him right, the silly cunt.

3 Comments:

  • I watched two girls on the bus. Both were wearing those 'street sweeper' jeans and one had a big chain going from her arse pocket to her front pocket, you know the kinda thing... anyway - the chain got caught in the bus seat and they had reached their stop. What ensued was one of the funniest things I've seen all month. Her face getting redder as her mate was shouting, "you'll just 'ave to fackin' take 'em off". Fortunately for the purple-faced teenager, the chain freed itself.

    By Blogger P., at 11:52 pm  

  • First time I've ever seen the words 'silly' and 'cunt' put next to each other in a sentence...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 am  

  • Seriously, Anon?

    Where the fuck have you been?

    By Blogger The Great Blandini, at 12:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home