This Week I Hate

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hating

I have so much to hate this week that I daren't even think about it, let alone write about it. I've had my wisdom teeth out, you see. All four of them. And yes, it hurts. And it's uncomfortable and I can't eat. And the anti-biotics are horrible and doing horrible things to me. But, you know, that was kind of expected and it probably would have been a reasonable hate had it just been that.

Half way through the week my brother very kindly passed on his stomach-flu-virus on to me. Let me tell you, in case you were wondering, that projectile-vomitting with stitches and healing wounds in your mouth is not a pleasant experience. Neither is shitting every couple of hours for 36 hours (and counting).

So I can't do it this week, I'm afraid. If I were to sit here hating I would, quite possibly, die of hate. That and dehydration and infected mouth wounds.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home